Calculate Injury Claim Online

Road Traffic Accident

Find out how much your claim could be worth today »

  • Solicitor Panel
  • Solicitor Panel
  • Injury Claim UK

Have you been involved in a road or a car/bike accident? If yes, then you may be entitled to seek compensation as a result of the negligence of another party or even if you were partly to blame. You may have been:

  1. The driver of a vehicle (i.e. van, car, bus, lorry, bike/cycle, motorbike or motorcycle) involved in a road accident that was caused by another negligent driver
  2. A passenger in a vehicle that got involved in a road traffic accident. This accident may have been caused by either the driver of the vehicle you were travelling with or by another driver
  3. A pedestrian or a cyclist (not travelling by any motor vehicle) got hit by another negligent motor vehicle

A claim is normally made against the negligent motorist’s insurance company. The insurance company negotiate the claim and pay the damages and the related costs.

If the negligent motorist is uninsured it may still be possible to pursue a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau. In circumstances of ‘hit and run’ there is also possibility you may still be able to claim compensation.

Whatever your circumstances, Let us help you with your personal injury enquiry. Fill in our online form and speak with one of our trusted claims partners!

**Other costs may be applicable which can constitute but are not limited to disbursements, insurance and cancelling the contract with your lawyer outside the cooling off period. Please check this directly with your solicitors for more details. is a trading style of E-Prospects Media DMCC. E-Prospects Media DMCC is regulated by Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities. Authorisation No. CRM32046; registration is recorded on the website Copyright © All rights reserved