Storage of Your personal data:
The personal information that we collect from you will be collected, processed and
maintained outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data,
you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We follow strict security procedures
in storage and disclosure of personal information which you have provided us via
this website. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details
Uses made of your information: We or third parties acting on our behalf may use
your personal information in the following ways:
- to populate online forms with data provided by you which we screen and pass on to
suitable providers furnishing such providers with the information necessary for
the conclusion of your application for the financial and insurance products displayed
on our website; and/or
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and/or
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for
you and for your computer.
- to allow you to access and use our services and to participate in interactive features
of our service, when you choose to do so.
- for remarketing of products and services to you (whether directly or through nominated
third parties), where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to contact you by letter, telephone or e-mail to inform you about other products
and services which may be of interest to you; and/or
- to notify you of our news service, changes to the website, special events or other
services we think may interest you; and/or to administer or develop our website.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- who provide financial products and services relevant to the products or services
you have selected on our website and/or
- to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest
to you and we or they may contact you directly about these by email, post and/or
- that we think might be of interest to you so that they can also provide you with
information about the goods or services that they provide.
We also may need to disclose your personal information:
- where it is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or to protect ourselves
or our users (including exchanging information with other companies for the purposes
of fraud protection), or
- in the event that we sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal
data to the prospective buyer of our business.
personal information on our website.
InjuryClaim.uk.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and will only use
data collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the
European Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC).
If you contact us regarding a personal injury claim, we only pass your information on to an approved & regulated member lawyer firm or third party.
When using the website, you are required to provide relevant personal information.
InjuryClaim.uk.com may also record products and services you are interested in as
well as monitor site traffic patterns and use. Personal information may be passed
on to relevant third parties where clearly stated on the website.
If you do not want InjuryClaim.uk.com to collect/process personal information, please
do not submit it. If you believe any personal information to be incorrect, contact
InjuryClaim.uk.com and the information shall be immediately corrected or removed
from the database should you request it.
You undertake that all information provided by you is accurate.
Information may be used by InjuryClaim.uk.com to contact you for further information.