Every year in the UK, growing numbers of people are signed off work with chronic back pain or experience serious back injuries resulting in severe physical suffering and financial hardship.Our claims management partners are experts in handling personal injury compensation claims.
You could be eligible to make a claim if your back injury was caused by
- A no fault Road traffic accident in which you were a driver or passenger in a car, coach,van or lorry, or a no fault motorcycle accident or cycling accident.
- An Accident at work because your employer failed to provide necessary training or equipment, or if equipment provided was poorly maintained.
- A manual handling accident at work when lifting, carrying or transporting loads.
- Your employer’s failure to provide appropriate desks or workstations or lack of health and safety procedures.
- A Slip, trip or fall or Accident at work caused by unsafe working practices or an unsafe environment.
- A Slip, trip or fall in a public space caused by the owner’s negligence.