Whether you or a loved one are suffering with memory loss and cognitive difficulties or the injury resulted in permanent brain damage or physical disability, our personal injury claims partners can help you get the payout you need to cope with this life-changing event.
You could be eligible to make a claim if your brain injury was caused by:
- A no fault Road traffic accident in which you were a driver or passenger in a car, coach, van or lorry, or a no fault motorcycle accident or cycling accident.
- An Accident at work because your employer failed to provide necessary training or equipment, or a safe working environment.
- A Slip, Trip or Fall at work or in a public space caused by employer/owner negligence.
- A falling object at work or in a public space.
- Medical negligence during a surgical procedure.
- An assault or attack.