Every year, too many people suffer personal injury in hospitals caused by medical malpractice or inadequate care. Hospital negligence can relate to malpractice by care providers and inadequate health and safety protocols in theatres, wards and communal spaces.
You could be eligible to make a hospital negligence compensation claim if:
- You suffered any accident or medical injury directly caused by incompetent healthcare or lack of judgment.
- You were misdiagnosed or investigations or your treatment was delayed.
- Your maternity care was inadequate resulting in your baby suffering a birth injury
- You contracted a hospital infection such as MRSA caused by NHS negligence
- Suffered further injury causing pain or disability as a result of surgical negligence